Ergang Lian Post Doc.
Office ：Ocean Building 604
Mailing Address：School of Ocean and Earth Science, Tongji University, 1239 Siping Road, Shanghai 200092, China
2012.09-2016.09: Tongji University, Marine Geology, Ph.D
2009.09-2012.06: China University of Mining and Technology, Mineralogy and Petrology, M.Sc
2005.09-2009.06: China University of Mining and Technology, Geological Engineering, B.Sc
2016.11-2018.06: Third Institute of Oceanography, State Oceanic Administration, Assistant Researcher
2018.06-present: Tongji University, Post Doc.
2. Water masses and mixing processes in East China Sea
3. Water cycle in Changjiang river basin applying stable H-O isotopes
1. Seawater isoscape (δ18O and δ2H) for the marginal china seas and its geological implications (41706049) , 2018.1-2020.12, 250 000, National Natural Science Foundation of China, director.
1.Ergang Lian, Shouye Yang, Hui Wu, Chengfan Yang, Chao Li, James T. Liu. Kuroshio subsurface water feeds the wintertime Taiwan Warm Current on the inner East China Sea shelf. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 2016, 121(7), 4790-4803.
2. Jiahui Yao, Linxiang Xiao, Mengmeng Gou, Chao Li, Ergang Lian, shouye yang, Pacific decadal oscillation impact on East China precipitation and its imprint in new geological documents, Science China Earth Sciences, 2018, in press.
3. Chao Li, Shouye Yang,Ergang Lian, Quan Wang, Daidu Fan, Xiangtong Huang, Chemical speciation of iron in sediments from the Changjiang Estuary and East China Sea: iron cycle and paleoenvironmental implications, Quaternary International, 2017, 452: 116-128.
4. Xin Luo, Jiu jimmy Jiao, Xu-sheng Wang, Kun Liu, Ergang Lian, Shouye Yang, Groundwater discharge and hydrologic partition of the lakes in desert environment: Insights from stable 18O/2H and radium isotopes, Journal of Hydrology, 2017, 546: 189-203.
5. Kai Deng, Shouye Yang, Ergang Lian, Chao Li, Chengfan Yang, Hailun Wei, Three Gorges Dam alters the Changjiang (Yangtze) river water cycle in the dry seasons: Evidence from H-O isotopes, Science of the Total Environment, 2016, 562: 89-97.
6. Chao Li, Shouye Yang, Ergang Lian, Chengfan Yang, Kai Deng, Zhongfang Liu, Damming effect on the Changjiang (Yangtze River) river water cycle based on stable hydrogen and oxygen isotopic records, Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 2016, 165: 125-133.
7. Chao Li, Shouye Yang, Ergang Lian, Lei Bi, Zhaofeng Zhang, A review of comminution age method and its potential application in the East China Sea to constrain the time scale of sediment source-to-sink process,Journal of Ocean University of China, 2015, 14(3): 399-406.
8. 王晨羽, 连尔刚, 杨承帆, 邓凯, 李超, 杨守业, 印萍, 浙闽中小河流水体氢氧同位素组成及时空变化, 海洋地质与第四纪地质, 2018, 38(1): 160-169.