Sheng-Ping Qian Associate Researcher
Mailing Address：School of Ocean and Earth Science, Tongji University, 1239 Siping Road, Shanghai 200092, China
2006.09-2010.07: East China University of Technology, Resource exploration engineering, B.Sc
2010.09-2014.07: Guangzhou institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Science, Mineralogy、Petrology、Ore deposit, M.Sc
2014.09-2017.06: Guangzhou institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Science, Mineralogy、Petrology、Ore deposit, Ph.D
2019.12- Associate professor, Tongji University
2017.09-2019.12Post-doctor, Tongji University
1. Petrogenesis of magmatic rocks in Mid-ocean ridge and ocean island, and mantle composition
2. Magmatic events and tectonic evolution of typical area in western Pacific
3. In-situ analysis technology of mineral and melt inclusion and their application to geology
1. Petrology and geochemistry of volcanic breccia in the South China Sea: constraints on nature of mantle source and magmatic processes, NSFC Project (2020.01-2022.12)
2. Mantle source characteristics and magmatic processes of Cenozoic basalts in the North China Craton, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2018.5-2019.12)
3. The composition of primary magmas for the metallogenic rocks in Emeishan Large Igneous Province: study on melt inclusion, NSFC Project (2012.01-2015.12)
4. The study on melt inclusion in Mesozoic-Cenozoic mafic volcanic rocks in the North China Craton, NSFC Major Project (2013.1-2016.12)
1. Sheng-Ping Qian, Zhong-Yuan Ren, Wysoczanski Richard, Le Zhang, Yin-Hui Zhang, Lu-Bing Hong, Xiang-Li Ding, Ya-Dong Wu, Petrogenesis of Early Cretaceous basaltic lavas from the North China Craton: Implications for cratonic destruction, Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 2016JB013548
2. Sheng-Ping Qian, Zhong-Yuan Ren*, Le Zhang, Lu-Bing Hong, Jian-Qiang Liu, Chemical and Pb isotope compositions of olivine-hosted melt inclusions from the Hannuoba basalts, North China Craton: Implications for petrogenesis and mantle source, Chemical geology, 2015, 401: 111-125
3. Shengping Qian, Zhongyuan Ren*, Le Zhang, Lei Zhang, Yadong Wu, Shengwang Mei, Xiaobo Xu, Qingchen Luo, Petrological and geochemical constraints on origin of Early Cretaceous volcanic rocks in the Central-East Asia: implications for crustal growth and evolution, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 2018, 19: 3004-3018.
4. Shengping Qian, Le Zhang*, Simultaneous in situ determination of rare earth element concentrations and Nd isotope ratio in apatite by laser ablation ICP-MS, Geochemical Journal, 2019, 53, doi:10.2343/geochemj.2.0572.
5.Shengping Qian, Huaiyang Zhou*, Le Zhang，Rong Cheng, Mantle heterogeneity beneath the South China Sea: Chemical and isotopic evidence for contamination of ambient asthenospheric mantle, Lithos, 2019, 105335.
6. Shengping Qian; Zhongyuan Ren; Zhang Yinhui, Lu-Bing Hong, Mao-Shuang Song, Mantle Source Characteristics of Cenozoic Basalts in Eastern China. Geotectonica et Metallogenia, 2015, 39: 1119-1140
7. Le Zhang, Zhongyuan Ren*, Monica R. Handler, Yadong Wu, Lei Zhang, Shengping Qian, Xiaoping Xia, Qing Yang, Yigang Xu, (2019), The origins of high-Ti and low-Ti magmas in large igneous provinces, insights from melt inclusion trace elements and Sr-Pb isotopes in the Emeishan large Igneous Province, Lithos, 2019, 344–345:122-133.
8. Yinhui Zhang, Zhongyuan Ren*, Lubing Hong, Yan Zhang, Le Zhang, Shengping Qian, Yigang Xu, Linli Chen, Differential partial melting process for temporal variations of Shandong basalts revealed by melt inclusions and their host olivines, GONDWANA RESEARCH, 2017, 49: 205-221.
9. Jianqiang Liu, Zhongyuan Ren*, Alexander R. L. Nichols, Maoshuang Song, Shengping Qian, Yan Zhang, Peipei Zhao, Petrogenesis of Late Cenozoic Basalts from North Hainan Island: Contraints from Melt Inclusions and Their Host Olivines, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 2015, 152: 89-121
10. Le Zhang, Zhongyuan Ren*, Alexander R. L. Nichols, Yinhui Zhang, Yan Zhang, Shengping, Qian, Jianqiang Liu, Lead Isotope Analysis of Melt Inclusions by LA-MC-ICP-MS, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2014, 29(8): 1393-1405
11. Lubing Hong, Yinhui Zhang, Shengping Qian, Jianqiang Liu, Zhongyuan Ren*, Yigang Xu, Constraints from melt inclusions and their host olivines on the petrogenesis of Oligocene-Early Miocene Xindian basalts, Chifeng area, North China Craton, Contribution Mineralogy Petrology, 2013, 65(2): 305-326