Bin Zhang Postdoctor
Office ：The first laboratory building 307-1
Mailing Address：307-1, The first laboratory building, Tongji University, 67 Chifeng Road, Shanghai 200092, China
2008.09-2012.06：Shandong University，environmental engineering，B.Sc
2012.09-2015.06：Shandong University，environmental engineering，M.Sc
2015.09-2019.06：Tongji University，environmental science and engineering，PhD
2019.07-now: School of Ocean and Earth Science, Tongji University, Postdoctor
1. The mechanism and neurobehavior toxicity of POPs
2.Ecological and environmental effects of persistent toxic substances in the ocean
1. The neurodevelopmental toxicity and pathway mechanism of chlorinated paraffin (21876136), 2019.01-2022.12, ?660,000.00, NSFC, participant；
2. Technical integration and comprehensive management of drinking water protection in taihu basin (2017ZX07201), 2017.06-2020.06, ?20,605,900.00，The state science and technology major project for water pollution control and treatment, participant；
3. The risk assessment of water environmental chemicals and drinking water safety in the lower reaches of Yangtze river (2016YFE0123700), 2017.01-2018.12, ?2,532,000.00，National key research and development program，participant；
4. The neurobehavioral toxicity and mechanism of PBDEs mediated by retinoic acid signaling pathway on fish (21477086)，2015.01-2018.12，?920,000.00, NSFC, participant.
1. Bin Zhang, Ting Xu*, Gaofeng Huang, Daqiang Yin*, Qing Zhang, Xinyue Yang. Neurobehavioral effects of two metabolites of BDE-47 (6-OH-BDE-47 and 6-MeO-BDE-47) on zebrafish larvae. Chemosphere, 2018, 200:30-35.
2. Bin Zhang, Xiaoling Chen, Ruijie Pan, Ting Xu*, Jing Zhao, Wenping Huang, Youyu Liu, DaqiangYin*. Effects of three different embryonic exposure modes of 2, 2', 4, 4'-tetrabromodiphenyl ether on the path angle and social activity of zebrafish larvae. Chemosphere, 2017, 169:542-549.
3. Xinyue Yang, Bin Zhang, Yuan Gao, Yawen Chen, Daqiang Yin*, Ting Xu*. The chlorine contents and chain lengths influence the neurobehavioral effects of commercial chlorinated paraffins on zebrafish larvae, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2019, 377:172-178.（共同一作）
4. Bin Zhang, Lei Yu, Ruijing Zhang, Yang Liu, Rutao Liu. Investigation on the interaction of nanoAg with Cu-Zn SOD. Luminescence, 2016, 30(8):1195-1200.
5. Bin Zhang, Wenxin Zhai, Rutao Liu, Zehua Yu, Hengmei Shen, Xinxin Hu. Evaluation on the Toxic Effects of NanoAg to Catalase. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2015, 15(2): 1473-1479.
1. July, 2016: First prize of excellent report on 13th Symposium of University Union Governance of Yangtze River Water Environment;
2. September, 2015: Doctoral freshman award of Tongji University;
3. June, 2015: Excellent graduate of Shandong Province.